These raw fig truffles have a subtle sweetness and an intriguing chewy and crunchy texture that make your heart sing, your skin radiate, and your taste buds smile.
- Process figs in a food processor until they become a gooey moldable texture.
- Roll fig "dough" into about 8 small balls, and set aside.
- Clean out food processor of any fig reminants, and then process coconut and cashews together until crumbs form.
- Place coconut/cashew crumbs in a shallow dish.
- Dip the fig rounds into the mixture until each is entirely covered. Done! Made with nature, filled with love.