- 1 package brown rice Pad Thai noodles (http://www.anniechun.com/our-food/noodles/pad-thai-brown)
- 3 tablespoons reduced sodium gluten free soy sauce (http://www.san-j.com/product_info.asp?id=4)
- 3 tablespoons gluten free orange sauce (http://www.san-j.com/product_info.asp?id=27)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cups washed broccoli florets
- 4 x 1" slices silken tofu (cut into cubes)
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees. Put cubed tofu on a pan, cover with orange sauce, and place in oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Submerge noodles and broccoli in a pot of boiling water on the stove. Reduce to medium heat, and cook for 4-5 minutes stirring occasionally until noodles are tender. Turn stove off, and drain noodles and broccoli in a colander.
- In a large bowl, combine noodles, broccoli, soy sauce, olive oil, and cooked tofu. Mix well with a spatula. Serve immediately. Aren't healthy asian noodles fun?!