- 2 cups vegan chocolate chips (http://www.enjoylifefoods.com/chocolate-for-baking/mini-chips/)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups peanuts
- 2 cups pecans
- optional: 1 tablespoon coconut flakes (http://edwardandsons.com/ldo_shop_coconut.itml)
- Melt chocolate chips in a pot over the stove at medium heat, stir occasionally.
- Gradually mix in the peanut butter, and reduce to low heat until melted chocolate and peanut butter are of a uniformed consistency.
- Turn stove off, and mix in the peanuts and pecans.
- Pour chocolate nut batter into a flat tin, (sprinkle coconut flakes on top as optional), and place directly in the freezer for 4 hours.
- Remove the brittle from freezer and tin, break up into smaller pieces, and serve cold.
I brought this in for Gluten Free Friday, and it was a huge hit!! Raise your hand if you like it!!