- 1 1/2 cups uncooked brown rice elbow pasta
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup washed cut cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons vegan butter
- 1 1/2 cups rice milk
- 1 cup shredded Daiya cheddar cheeze http://www.daiyafoods.com/products/cheddar.asp
- 1/2 cup shredded Daiya mozzarella style shreds http://www.daiyafoods.com/products/mozza.asp
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Boil elbow pasta and 1/2 cup cauliflower in water for 7-8 minutes until noodles are al dente. Drain in a colander.
- While the noodles and cauliflower are in the colander, melt the cheezes and butter with rice milk in a pot on the stove over low heat, stirring frequently to prevent burning.
- Mix the drained noodles and cauliflower with the cheeze combination and transfer to a greased baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining cauliflower on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through and topping is golden brown. Thumbs up?