quick, easy, and slightly addicting. read this gluten free vegan recipe with caution.
- 1 Food For Life brown rice tortilla, (can be found at Whole Foods, or Trader Joe’s carries their own brand version)
- 5-6 small cut washed organic broccoli florets
- 1 frozen gluten free Amy’s Bistro Veggie Burger
- 1 small handful vegan Daiya mozzarella cheeze
- turn panini maker on to high heat. Note: if you don’t have a panini maker, this can be executed stove-top on a pan.
- Sprinkle half of the cheeze onto 1/2 of the tortilla area. Lay the veggie burger and broccoli flat atop that cheeze. Sprinkle the remaining Daiya and fold tortilla over.
- Place in panini maker. Let sit for 7-8 minutes.
- Remove, cut in half, and serve immediately.
- for additional yum, add a few slices of avocado on the side
You can always use corn tortillas instead of the brown rice ones. This meal is good when you’re craving comfort type, but still keeps you feeling light afterwards. Do you agree??
stuff I used: