So my blog is called “Kale With Love.” It’s about time I share some kale with you! We will start off basic, but oh so delicious with a raw kale salad used as a hearty lunch, or good-for-for-your-heart dinner side dish.
- 4 cups raw organic cut and washed kale (any variety. Curly pictured.)
- 1/2 organic avocado
- 1 cup steamed organic broccoli
- 4 chopped organic tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons EVOO
- 2 tablespoons aged balsamic vinegar of modena
- 3 squirts sweet Dijon mustard
- chop all vegetable ingredients in a bowl
- add in the olive oil, balsamic, and mustard
- mix together with hands or tongs
- ta da. that’s it.
You will feel very satisfied and healthy after this kale salad. Your skin will glow. Your energy will soar. Right?!?! Kale made with LOVE ; )