If you know me, you know that potatoes are one of my favorite foods, so Thanksgiving is the perfect excuse to make healthy gluten free vegan mashed potatoes that my whole family can enjoy!
- 5 large organic russet potatoes
- 4 cups organic almond milk
- 1 cup melted soy free vegan butter option
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- peel skin off potatoes
- boil them in water for 30 minutes until softened
- drain and mash with masher
- blend in almond milk and vegan butter
- sprinkle salt and pepper to taste
SO GOOD and fluffy. And doesn’t look or taste any different than a NON gluten free vegan version. WIN!! Let me know how your healthy mashed potatoes come out !
links to products I use: