- 2 dozen washed strawberries
- 4 cups vegan chocolate chips. (These ones are made in a dedicated gluten free facility http://www.enjoylifefoods.com/chocolate-for-baking/mini-chips/)
- optional: 1 tablespoon shredded coconut (http://edwardandsons.com/ldo_shop_coconut.itml)
- In a small pan, heat chocolate chips over the stove on low heat stirring occasionally until melted throughout
- Pour melted chocolate into a shallow bowl, and dip the strawberries' tips to desired amount. Place the chocolate covered strawberries onto a tray or large plate
- optional: sprinkle coconut shreds on the chocolate covered strawberries while the chocolate is still warm
- Place the coconut and chocolate covered strawberries in the refrigerator, and let chocolate harden for 3 hours before serving.