- 2 cups cooked, riced cauliflower
- 4 cups Daiya mozzarella cheeze http://www.daiyafoods.com/products/mozza.asp
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh crushed garlic
- 6 whole tomatoes + your choice of toppings
- wash and chop the cauliflower into small pieces
- boil in water for 4 minutes until softened
- place in a food processor until it looks like pieces of rice
- preheat the oven to 450 degrees
- in a bowl, combine riced cauliflower, 2 cups of Daiya cheeze, oregano, and garlic
- on a non-stick oiled cookie sheet, use your hands to form and pat the cauliflower mix into a 12" round pizza "crust" that will look like this:
- Bake at 450 degrees for 20 minutes
- While crust is browning, boil the tomatoes in hot water until mushy. Drain water, and chop tomatoes as they become a sauce like texture.
- Remove crust from oven, and add remaining Daiya cheeze, tomatoes, and your personal toppings.
- Place under broiler for 4 minutes. Let sit for 10 minutes, and then enjoy!
If you personalize your cauliflower crust pizza with some awesome veggie toppings, please do share.