Serves 4 (110 calories/serving)
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Slice your sweet potatoes widthwise into 1 centimeter thick rounds, then cut each round into four small bite size pieces.
- In a skillet over high heat, add coconut oil.
- Once oil is just beginning to boil, add in your sweet potato pieces, reduce heat to medium, and cover.
- Stir every 4 minutes for 12 minutes or so until pieces are tender on the inside and just getting golden brown on the outside. Sprinkle with sea salt. I mean, drool?